Routine and urgent house calls for members with multiple chronic conditions at no additional cost.
Doctors still make house calls
If you or a loved one are living with multiple chronic conditions, getting access to care when you need it can be a challenge. In addition, you may have a network of providers and specialists you wish were more connected regarding your care.
Landmark is an in-network provider group that is available to bring high-touch medical care into the homes of eligible Medicare Advantage members. Their doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants can treat you in place, helping to remove the hassle of leaving your home when you are not feeling well.
As a Landmark patient, you can reach their clinical providers 24/7, so you can get expert advice even when your regular doctor’s office is closed. In addition to providers, you have access to Landmark’s full care team of behavioral health specialists, social workers, pharmacists, nurse care managers and others. The Landmark care team is designed to give you fast access to services to keep you well and home.
Landmark providers can treat most things an urgent care can – like the flu, dehydration, nosebleeds, or if you have symptoms such as nausea or vomiting. They can even administer IV fluids and treatments!
All in-home visits are based on your needs and your schedule and can be used for all of the following:
- Medical, behavioral and social care in an in-home setting
- Urgent in-home visits, when you need care quickly
- Routine visits, to stay on top of your conditions and address your questions
- Post-hospital visits, to review discharge instructions and medications
- 24/7 telephone support
Not only does Landmark provide treatment, they can also assess your home for fall hazards and other safety considerations, working to help you stay independent at home for as long as possible!
This program is available at no additional cost or co-pay to Capital Blue Cross, Medicare Advantage members. Members qualify for this program based on current health status and chronic conditions.
- Watch a video of in-home care in action
- Learn more on Landmark’s website
- Not sure if you qualify for the program? Call Landmark to check on your eligibility: 877.256.9155 (TTY 711), Monday – Friday, 9 am – 6 pm local time.
- Are you a Landmark patient, trying to reach your provider? Call 877.257.2192, calls answered 24/7.